5 Step Fertilization & Weed Control Program
If you've been a homeowner long enough, you know how stressful and difficult it can be to keep your grass green, lush, and disease & pest-free year after year. Hire a professional Lawn Care Technician from Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center to feed as well as monitor your lawn for disease and pests all season long. You'll have the peace of mind knowing your lawn is well taken care of by an experienced, certified lawn expert. Bluemel's offers a very comparable and competitively priced program for residential and commercial properties, but what truly sets us apart is our personability and customer care. You'll find it refreshing to finally work with a lawn care company who truly cares about the condition of your lawn.
• STEP 1 (MID APRIL) Crabgrass control application. Consists of a well balanced, complete fertilizer.
• STEP 2 (LATE MAY) Consists of a triple action broadleaf weed controller liquid.
• STEP 3 (EARLY JUNE) Consists of an application of slow release Nitrogen fertilizer to feed your lawn keeping it green through the typically dry season. At this time we will spot treat any germinated broadleaf weeds if necessary.
• STEP 4 (LATE AUG./ EARLY SEPT.) This application will be a combination of Iron fertilizer (restores deep green color to turf) and triple action broadleaf weed killer. Dry and hot weather causes the lawn to go dormant; loosing its color and thinning out. These conditions promote weed growth. Because the fall season is a natural time for germinated weeds to drop their seeds for the fall season, we will nip future problems in the “bud” by killing them off before their seeds can fall.
• STEP 5 (EARLY OCTOBER) Most important application of them all!! Consists of a seasonal fertilizer that is designed to help develop root growth; this will help in the recovery from summer stress, as well as in preparation for the long, hard winter. Also included, is a time-released fertilizer, which will be taken up and stored in the lawn’s roots. This will be available to the root system right away in spring, thus greening and strengthening your lawn earlier in the spring growing season.
Contact us for a free lawn assessment. You can call us at (414) 282-4220 or fill out our online estimate request form to get started. We look forward to providing you quality lawn solutions at affordable prices.