Here is the status of each of our departments:
Coffee Shop: Blüm Coffee Garden is now open but we are only offering carryout and have no seating available at this time. Take advantage of our convenient walk-up window for a quick in & out visit.
Greenhouses: Spring is here and as always our greenhouses are bursting with color. Come and check out our selection of colorful “Dome Grown” annuals, hardy perennials & shrubs, fragrant rose bushes, and organic herbs & veggies. We have most of our inventory in but are still receiving shipments daily. Because of the nature of the product, we do not offer online ordering or curbside pickup for plant purchases.
Bulk Materials: Mulches, soils, composts, gravels, & decorative stone are in stock and ready for easy pick up or fast, convenient delivery. Please note that we no longer allow bushel sales and are loading trailers, pickup trucks, and dump trucks only.
Playground: Our playground is now open and is to be used at your own risk. We ask that you follow the city's social distancing guidelines.
Lawn & Landscaping Services: These divisions are in full swing. Call us to schedule a free estimate.
As expected, we have new protocols in place.
- Masks are optional and are leaving this decision entirely up to each individual.
- We are asking all customers to practice “social distancing” by keeping a safe distance of 6 feet or more away from other shoppers- especially in the checkout line. We will have mobile registers that we can put to use if the line becomes long.
- We ask that you stay conscious of what you are touching and limit the handling of our product lines. We encourage everyone to use the many hand sanitizer stations that we have placed throughout our property.
- We prefer that you use your credit card for purchases. We will take cash if that is your only means of payment. Sorry, we do not take checks.
- We ask that if you use one of our carts that you place it in the “used” cart coral after you are done using it so that it can be properly sanitized.
We are the Experts
It's customers like you who keep small businesses like ours afloat. With this in mind, we pledge to offer you the highest quality garden and landscape products & services combined with solid advice and support. Our goal is to deliver beyond your expectations every time you spend your hard earned dollars with us. Come see for yourself why we're considered by many to be the best garden and landscape center in Southeast Wisconsin.
- Over 60 years in business
- Strong family values & atmosphere
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- One-of-a-kind shopping experience
- Personable, professional lawn & landscape services
- FREE consultations
Our professional landscape services include 2D & 3D design, installation of retaining walls, patios, and planting beds. We also offer grading and drainage solutions as well as snow removal during the winter months.
We'll keep your lawn looking clean and green with our complete selection of lawn services including routine mowing, fertilization & weed control, as well as aeration & dethatching. Spring & fall cleanup services are also available.
Here you'll find a full selection of hardy & healthy annuals, perennials, vegetables, herbs, rose bushes, and more! Plus, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always on hand to answer your questions and assist you in selecting the right plants. Sip on a delicious beverage from our coffeehouse while the kids play on our huge 5,000 square foot playground!
The largest selection in the area with over 40 varieties of bulk landscaping soils, mulches, gravels, & decorative stones, ready for easy pick up, or fast and convenient delivery! We're proud to feature Purple Cow Organics custom compost blends.
Visit Our Coffee Shop!
Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center and Colectivo Coffee are proud to introduce Blüm Coffee Garden, the latest addition to Bluemel's award winning garden center. Now you'll be able to sip on delicious Colectivo coffee and espresso drinks, all while browsing plants and other high-quality gardening items & decor. If you thought Bluemel's was a destination before, wait until you experience this.